At this time we are in the process of developing an interactive map. To get involved with the development please join our working group. Email us: email@example.com
Steps to adding a place marker:
Note: At this time you must be logged into a google account to add a marker. If this is a problem for you, please send us an email with a good description and we will do out best to post it for you!
1) Click the red button “Edit” on the left sidebar
2) Zoom into the location you would like to mark
3) On the top left corner of the map, there should be 3 buttons. Click the one in the middle (it looks like a blue balloon), and move your curser to the location you would like to tag and click.
4) Fill out the Title and Description box which pops up – Be as descriptive as possible.
5) On the left side click “Save” and “Done” when you are finished adding your locations.
6) Smile, because you just shared a local, free food source with the community!